- Promote the growth and general welfare of the college
- Provide a unified voice for its faculty
- Ensure an efficient means for communication of ideas between South Georgia State Collelege administration and faculty
- Establish a forum for debate and articulation of ideas
- Establish a receptive and collaborative environment for community post-secondary educational needs to be expressed and considered
President - Dr. Lisa Howell
Vice President - Mrs. Crystal Anderson
Secretary - Dr. Kathryn Dye
Parliamentarian - Mr. Jeremy Petrella
Technology/Information Officer - Dr. Bryson Dye
Bylaws of the Faculty Assembly
Bylaws of the Faculty Assembly are found HERE.
Meeting minutes are posted in GeorgiaView.