ARE YOU READY TO SOAR WITH SGSC?
If so, then be sure to attend our Student Orientation Advisement and Registration (SOAR) so that you’ll be prepared. SOAR is a requirement for all new (including transfer) students. Please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com to complete your admissions steps and sign up for SOAR.
At SOAR, you’ll be able to:
- Meet with your academic advisor and register for classes
- Learn what to expect of SGSC and what SGSC expects of you
- Meet with a Financial Aid representative if you have questions
- Discover important resources that will help you succeed at college
- An opportunity to ask any questions you may have
Spring 2018 Registration
Douglas Campus Dates:
- November 16 – Thursday (Engram Hall), 1:00 pm
- December 14 – Thursday (Stubbs Hall), 1:00 pm
- January 4 – Thursday (already on academic calendar) (Stubbs Hall), 1:00 pm
Waycross Campus Dates:
- November 22 – Wednesday (Educational Building), 9:00 am
- January 4 – Thursday (already on academic calendar) (Educational Building), 9:00 am
Valdosta Campus Dates:
- January 5 – Friday (University Center – Entry Program Offices), 10:00 am
Americus Campus Dates:
- January 3 – Wednesday (Collum Hall – Entry Program Offices), 1:00 pm
Please contact the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete your Admissions Process and to sign up for SOAR – New and Transfer Student Advisement and Registration.
ALREADY A STUDENT AT SGSC?
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for Early Registration Events/Dates in order to make an appointment with your advisor for Registration. Registration information can also be found at the Registrar's Office webpage.