ARE YOU READY TO SOAR WITH SGSC?
If so, then be sure to attend our Student Orientation, Advisement, and Registration (SOAR) so that you’ll be prepared. SOAR is a requirement for all new (including transfer) students. Please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com to complete your admissions steps. Upon acceptance, you will receive correspondence regarding your scheduled (SOAR) date.
At SOAR, you’ll be able to:
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Learn what to expect of SGSC and what SGSC expects of you
- Meet with a Financial Aid representative if you have questions
- Discover important resources that will help you succeed at college
- Ask any questions you may have
Please visit the links below prior to SOAR:
Financial Aid (SGSC Federal School Code: 001592)
ALREADY A STUDENT AT SGSC?
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for Registration Events/Dates in order to make an appointment with your advisor for Registration.
Registration information can also be found at the Registrar's Office webpage.