SGSC has established Academic Support on each campus to provide services in the form of peer tutoring, supplemental materials, and programs that address all aspects of learning to support students' matriculation, continued enrollment, personal and professional development, and career preparation.
What We Offer:
- Tutoring Services
- Academic Success Workshops & Programs
- Supplemental Advising
- Individual Appointments
- Study Groups
- Supplemental Materials for Skill Development
- Academic Support Center- This Center is for all students and is located in Powell Hall, room 216.
- STEM Center- This Center is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) majors and is located in Stubbs Hall, room 125.
- Academic Support Center- This Center is for all students and is located in the Dye Building, room 148A.
- STEM Center- This Center is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) majors and is located in the Dye Building, room 141.
Tutor.com is an online tutoring service offered to students free of charge. This service is available online 24/7. Tutor.com is accessible through your GeorgiaView account. Learn more about Tutor.com!
Note: Students visiting the Centers must sign in and out every time they receive tutoring or utilize the center’s resources. Please ask the tutor or available staff member if assistance is needed with signing in or out.
For more information, please visit our Current Student information page or contact:
Amber Wheeler, M.Ed.
Academic Support Director