Libraries Request Forms
The SGSC Libraries invite you to take advantage of the following online forms if you would like to request library instruction for your classes, if you have recommendations for developing the library collections with new resources that meet your academic needs, or if you need to borrow materials that are not held in the SGSC libraries through Interlibrary Loan. We appreciate the opportunity to meet the information needs of students, faculty, and staff!
After clicking on the appropriate form link below, please complete and submit the form electronically.
• Library Instruction Request - Douglas Campus
• Library Instruction Request - Waycross Campus
• Book Purchase Request - Douglas Campus
• Book Purchase Request - Waycross Campus
• Interlibrary Loan Request for Books - Douglas Campus
• Interlibrary Loan Request for Books - Waycross Campus
• Interlibrary Loan Request for Articles - Douglas Campus
• Interlibrary Loan Request for Articles - Waycross Campus
Please note that links to the SGSC “Ask a Librarian” forms are available on the SGSC Libraries page. Feel free to submit the "Ask a Librarian" forms for reference and one-on-one research assistance and for other feedback and inquiries to the SGSC Librarians.